Wednesday, April 7, 2010

The C-String

Ladies and Gentlemen, I introduce to you the C-String. Not a thong or a G-String... underwear that clips onto your bottom portion... like a headband for one's precious parts? I was intrigued by the idea because there are some days where you just don't want to wear underwear or wear something that's as thin as a second skin... I'm always looking for different solutions.
A close up of the C-String

My friend told me about this invention and made a lovely clicking noise to describe how it stays put... but I'm highly skeptical. Call me old fashioned but I'm always hesitant about stickers on my body. I hated Ortho-Evra (aka sticker birth control) and those nipple petals (they did absolutely nothing for me) they always seem to leave a gross film on my skin.

Any how on the website they say it can be used as lingerie and swimwear... don't think I'd ever be able to wear or get away with wearing just this C-String out and about in public. But it's for great use for tanning... I don't tan either so if you're a tanner go for it...

No comments:

Post a Comment