Thursday, April 15, 2010

Coachella 2010

Hey All,
  I'm leaving for Coachella this weekend.  For those of you who don't tknow what this is you can check out the website here.  It's a 3 day desert festival out in Indio.  I can't wait to go.  I went last year with my girlfriends from school, and this year we're making it a tradition.  I'll be there all three days so if you happen to be at Coachella holla at your girl:
Friday:
Imogen Heap, LCD Soundsystem, Jay Z, Passion Pit, Vampire Weekend

Saturday:
MGMT, Muse, Sia, Tiesto, Tokyo Police Club, David Guetta, Kaskade, Hot Chip

Sunday:
Florence & The Machine, Little Boots, Phoenix, Spoon, Thomas Yorke, Talvin Singh, Yann Tiersen

ahhhhhhhhhh  and I'm super duper excited about Imogen Heap because I've always wanted to see her in concert... and something always happens, she's sick or I'm sick that we just miss one another... and if we do miss one another this year... I think I might have to throw lye at someone (jk... or am i?).

 separated at birth?

No comments:

Post a Comment