Friday, April 9, 2010

Sparkles continued... My life is complete now...

The weather's been so lovely and the outfits are getting shorter, sexier, and more scandalous...  Do you feel something is missing in your life?  Do you need more sparkle in your life?  Well you're in luck...

For five days on Life Booker NYC you can vajazzle your life.  What is vajazzling you say?  It's exactly what it sounds like, vagina bejeweling or cooch blingin'.  It's a step ahead of those pre-designed Swarovski crystal designs of hearts, stars, and skulls.  Now you can make your lady bits look like a disco ball or any design your heart desires.

If you're into vajazzy decorating, it's advised to wax a day before.  I've seen girls get their boyfriend's name Swarovskied on their lady bits... but i think going one day to get waxed and then go in the next day to get jeweled is too much vazzy fun for me.  I'm already uncomfortable when I have to get undressed to get waxed... but to have someone place each individual crystal must take forever...
  
I'll try anything once... so I can see my self getting a cute heart, the Deathstar,  or the name of my cooch if I ever give it one... for a special occasion... but no disco balls for me.

p.s. I love all the different names people come up with for a vagina.  Case in point: Vazzie, Lady Bits, Girl Junk, Precious Lady, Coochie... or what my sisters and I call Gamsie (because it's whimsical, and in Korean it's Jahm Jie).

No comments:

Post a Comment