Monday, April 12, 2010

Taping of Jimmy Kimmel Live!

So the camera does add a gajillion pounds. Jimmy Kimmel is really skinny in person, and is actually kind of hot.  I was surprised how normal looking he was in person and how different the camera made him look.  He's good looking and well not skinny like Kate Moss, but thinner than your average joe.

My friend Cheryl and I went to a taping of "Jimmy Kimmel Live!"  today because the love of our lives, Nathan Fillion was a guest star.  Usually for these tapings they usually have another guest and maybe a music guest... but i had no clue and didn't care who they were because Fillion was going to be there!
Just in case you guys don't know who he is or what he looks like... here ya go:
He was in a bunch of tv shows and movies.  My fave shows are Serenity and Castle, and my fave movies are Slither and Waitress.
And he usually plays a heroic rebel who never abides by the rules, but always does stuff for the greater good... It seems his character/personality is pretty similar to the roles he plays.  He's also a big cutie and I'm even more in love with him than before.  wah.

But there were other guests on the show that were a big surprise and made me very excited.  The other actor guest was Pam Anderson.  She was promoting "Dancing with the Stars" and came to the show.  She's really tiny and doesn't have the the oompa loompa orange tan in reality.  The cameras just make her skin tone look fake-bakey and in person she looks a golden tan.  But I have to say she just radiates/oozes sexuality because I could even feel all the sexuality sitting 15 feet away from her...  I was drunk on her love.

I've been watching "Dancing with the Stars" with my sisters while I was in NY (most likely will not in LA)... and I'm a big fan of Ms. Anderson.  She's a very emotional dancer and  I think she'll do really well on the show.


The final act was "Crooked Vultures"  a "power trio' featuring Dave Grohl (Foo Fighters),
Josh Homme and legendary Led Zeppelin bassist John Paul Jones.  Cheryl and I were standing outside freezing our tushies off... and wasn't impressed by this 'power trio'.  It was also funny to see sci-fi geeks there to see Nathan Fillion stand out in the cold staring blankly at the stage while this hard core rock was playing.

I thought there songs could've been better, because I love Dave Grohl's music, but found the two songs they played very repetitive and not inspiring...

No comments:

Post a Comment