Friday, April 9, 2010

I love Google search

So I've recently received an email about this strapless thong made with medical grade adhesive... which reminded me of the c-string.  I couldn't find it in my email archives so I google searched it and this is what came up:

First Result:
I don't even know where to begin with this... If you're looking for unique tan lines this is the way to go.  But make sure you wax or shave everything off in your nether region because this Hood Thong is very unforgiving...  However if you have a geeky significant other... you can have an adventurous Aeon Flux costume party.

Second Result:


An aqua thong... basically an inflatable thong with a flag of Australia...  I don't even think this is would be comfortable to lounge in but it's a huge inflatable thong.

And finally I found what I was looking for!!!
The Official Shibue Couture Strapless Thong



Unlike the C-String this Shibue Couture Strapless thong uses medical grade silicone adhesive  that adheres and stays in place by a strip of the silicone on the front and back.
"Because the Shibue Strapless Panty® does not have any tight strings or thick bands around the waist it is comfortable and easy to wear. The Shibue Strapless Panty® is perfect for removing panty lines as well as adding a little spice and excitement to any outfit."
I'm not sure if peeling off one's panties is considered a sexy or spicy... but to each his/her own.  You can use this stick on thong panty liner up to 30 times... but you can't throw it in the washing machine, so don't!  Hand wash it and lay it flat to dry and place on protective sheet once dry.  They retail for $18.00 and carry it in different colors with matching nipple pasties.

I also googled strapless thong video and this is what came up... it's kind of disgusting so I just put a link instead to: male radio host trying on the strapless thong and i was a bit traumatized (as were my sister and cousin).

But speaking of fun videos... if you go onto the Shibue Couture website, the owner/creator of the strapless adhesive thong has a video on the bottom right corner where she explains where the concept came from and does a demonstration using her own arm... if you're bored at work this is a fun random distraction.

No comments:

Post a Comment