Thursday, April 8, 2010

If you're into tacky/gaudy/uncomfortably fabulous sparkles... These are for you

Introducing Designer Dish Gloves
Not only do these gloves have crazy striped sleeve things and a huge bow... but a wedding ring?  Does one have to be a married man or woman to sport these crazy gloves?  I actually know a few people that would enjoy such a fun pair of dish gloves... but I don't think I can pay for 34 dollars for a pair.  I'll keep to my .99 cent yellow gloves... I even made them sparkle by writing fun sayings with sharpie (it's the old poor college kid in me).  I guess my next project would have to be Swarovski crystalizing and blinging out my next pair of gloves.

But then again.. you do get to wash your dishes with an 8kt diamond ring on your gloved finger.
You can purchase these gloves at Spoon Sisters

3 comments:

  1. Is it sad that I kind of want these? Not that I do the dishes all that often, but I think they'd be great for Saturday's dinner party.

    I may have to try your route of decorating my own though - sounds much more affordable.

    Work is driving me crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not because of the 8kt diamond? I don't know how I feel about paying 39 dollars for a pair of dish gloves...

    ReplyDelete
  3. True! You know I'd rather go blow that amount on a pretty blush or something.

    ReplyDelete