Thursday, April 15, 2010

Ocho-Cinco Strikes again!


Just when I thought Chad Ocho Cinco aka the "Black Mexican" was fading from my life... he comes back in full force.  Since I've left NYC the only "Dancing with the Stars" contact I've had was when I saw Pam Anderson on Jimmy Kimmel Live... but no... My little cousin has a crushy crush on our bebe Ocho Cinco... and it doesn't stop at Girl You Trippin'...  the new phrase for me and the girls at Finley GOld is : "Child Please" .
"Child Please is a nice way of tellin' someone f*ck you."

Here's another -ism from our Ocho Cinco:
Kiss the baby: when the fat lady sings

and on the youtube clip i've attached you can see Chaddy Chad shopping at Claires to buy some diamond studs... he's so thrifty!... and he sure loves a deal!

"Just cuz you got money don't mean you gotta spend it!"

The video is just pretty amazing because he pretty much covers all the issues of life... and you can probably find the meaning of life in this video... so watch!



Also our Ocho Cinco is an entrepreneur... you can buy his "Girl you trippin" shirt


...this is for you YJ!!!
and just in case you wanted to stalk him... here's his twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment