Thursday, April 15, 2010

Visiting the Farm... Emu-culate Conception

I went to visit my friend Maddy on her farm yesterday in Palmdale,CA.  She raises an Emu named Dory, a male duck named Daisy, 2 cats named Koco and Mo, a ton of silky chickens, and an assortment of aquatic creatures.


I stupidly forgot to take my allergy medication... so lo and behold I started sneezing and crying even before I got near the farm.  I got to see where my goaty goat would live... but i'm having second thoughts of buying a goat and thinking about just finding a local farm and purchasing fresh milk from them... (I can see the tears in my sisters eyes right now)... Goaty goat named **** will always be in our hearts.

But I think the bee hive is still gonna happen... just not in the near future.

I'll post pictures in a few but I'm working on a business plan today...

p.s. just re-watched the Wedding Singer with Whit... and I forced her to watch E!'s new Pretty Wild and I think we're addicted to the craziness/trashiness of the family.

but I love google because when I typed up "Pretty Wild"... this is the image that first popped up:

I don't know who they are... but they sure look fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment