Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Red Velvet Cuppy Cakes & Lunch

Last night I made some organic red velvet cupcakes for my ex-Boss Ms. A and forgot to buy some red food coloring. So decided to make them au natural... and they turned out looking like bran muffins. Thank God for delicious cream cheese frosting.

Here's the recipe: epicurious red velvet
and i've added 1/2 a cup of sour cream and 1/2 a stick of butter to make a thicker more pound cake like consistency, but i left the cupcakes in the oven a little longer than I meant to, so they weren't as moist as I wanted them to be.

In the end, everyone at the office and apartment enjoyed them... I'm not sure if they were being polite... and if they were Thank you (^.^)!!

Also made Organic yogurt soap... twas a bit more complicated than our previous olive oil castile soap...
I guess practice makes perfect... so i'll have a house full of soapy soaps and be super clean!

No comments:

Post a Comment